(02) 9806 3333
- AC joint dislocations - Clavicle fractures - Mal-united / Non union clavicle fractures - Subscapularis tears - Osteoarthritis of the shoulder - Rotator cuff tears - Proximal humerus fractures
- AC joint reconstruction - Surgery for clavicle fractures - Subscapularis repair - Total shoulder replacement - Reverse total shoulder replacement - Rotator cuff repair - Proximal humerus fracture surgery
- Radial head fractures - Distal biceps rupture
- Radial head fracture surgery - Biceps rupture surgery
- Case Studies
- Patient Info
Dr Duckworth performs arthroscopic, reconstructive, replacement and trauma surgery to the clavicle, shoulder and elbow. He is well known for his relaxed and professional manner and he is passionate about ensuring his patients receive the best possible outcome.
We would like to wish all our patients and referrers a safe and happy holiday season.
Our rooms will be closed from Friday 22nd December and we will reopen on Monday 8th January 2024.
Appointment & surgery information
- Clavicle fractures - Mal-united / Non union clavicle fractures - Subscapularis tears - Osteoarthritis of the shoulder - Rotator cuff tears - Proximal humerus fractures
For appointments and enquiries, please phone (02) 9806 3333
8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
WAHROONGA BELLA VISTA
© 2008-2023 Dr David Duckworth